Pages

Friday, August 01, 2014

Liebster Awards 2.0


1. Post 11 facts about yourself
2. Answer the eleven questions provided by the person who nominated you, and then create an eleven question set for the next group of nominees 
3. Chose eleven people to nominate and link them in the post 
4. Let your nominees know they've been tagged - and no tag-back! 
5. Nominate blogs under 200 followers 


I've done this post once before but I was tagged again by Emma so thank you so much :)


Emma's questions:
1.What do you like about blogging?
I love sharing my opinions, discovering beauty products, and getting beautiful feedback from you guys who comment

2. What makes you laugh out loud?
Youtube videos late at night, The Office, and funny times with friends

3. What is your favourite book?
I can't believe I have to choose just one, but right now it would be On The Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta

4. What is your favourite clothes store?
Sportsgirl (I think it's only in Australia)

5. Facebook, Instagram or Twitter?
If I could only keep one it would be Facebook

6. Who has the biggest influence on you?
When I look at my life it has to be my mum

7. What or who made you start blogging?
Zoe Sugg is such an inspiration to me but I don't have the confidence or talent for youtube, and I saw how successful Niomi Smart had been blogging. So those two combined helped me start.

8. Do you have a motto
 I just like to live with no regrets and not care about what other people think

9. What is your favourite TV Show?
Currently Spicks and Specks (again Australian)

10. What was your favourite subject at school?
English

11. What would you do if you had no fear?
Swim out into the ocean as far as I can


In this post here you can see the facts about me, my questions and my nominees. Thanks for reading!

Miss J xx

12 comments:

  1. Nice post ! :)

    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin? I always follow back :)
    http://mathildasbeautylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your last answer! Lol, i've never thought about doing that!
    Lovely blog! Just stumbled across it! xx
    Hope to see more posts from you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoe and Niomi are the two main people who got me into blogging too. We also have a few other thing in common. But overall, I loved your post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool, stay in touch. Also I love your blog :) xx

      Delete
  4. Zoe and Naomi made me want to start blogging too! Great post x

    I've just recently started a blog, maybe you could check it out?
    http://signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I love your answers! Hope you had fun writing them :) Emma x

    http://emmatalksonline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaha I kind of agree.. Facebook is more useful ! Congrats on your award, I look forward to more of your posts!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other on bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ElleCharie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of prefer the other two, but Facebook is more practical :)

      Thankyou, I'll definitely look at your blog xx

      Delete

I'll read and try to respond to every comment you leave xx